Skip to content Sitemap



If you are currently living outside the Philadelphia Area, and would like to secure an apartment before arriving, please refer to the procedure below:

Once you are sure you would like to rent a unit (ie you have seen the apartment photos, are familiar with the area, etc.) and have read the Application and Lease thoroughly (please refer to these links on the website), please make sure to follow the steps below in order to secure the apartment:

  1. Call us at +(215) 222-6060 to confirm that you will be renting the apartment, specifying exactly which unit you would like to secure. At this time, we can also answer any additional questions you might have regarding the Application and/or Lease. In addition, please send an e-mail to confirming the same.
  2. Once you have confirmed to us that you would like to secure the unit, you must send a Money Order or Cashier’s Check** along with filled in application form (we cannot accept cash/checks for the deposit), payable to UACT ASSOCIATES CORPORATION in the amount of 1 MONTH’S RENT, OVERNIGHT delivery, to the Office address:
    Attn: S or B Tandon (*Important: Please make sure Cashier’s Check/Money Order is made out to UACT ASSOCIATES CORPORATION, not “S or B Tandon.” Thanks!)
    3705 Powelton Ave., 1st Floor
    Philadelphia, PA 19104-5101
  3. As soon as you have sent us a deposit in the amount of 1 month’s rent, please call us/e-mail us with any relevant details: Tracking number for the delivery, Money Order Number, the Bank’s name from which your deposit was issued, the Post Office name/number, etc. We will now immediately place the unit on hold for you.
  4. Once we have received the deposit, we will call you to confirm the same. We must receive the balance of the security deposit, equivalent to 2 Month’s Rent, accompanied by a completed and signed copy of the Lease (available on the website), at the Office address (Attn: S or B Tandon, 3705 Powelton Ave., 1st Floor. Philadelphia, PA, 19104-5101) within 3 WORKING DAYS (ie the balance must be postmarked within 3 working days of when we receive the application and 1 month deposit).

Thank you so much for your cooperation, and we look forward to serving you!


Please note that ALL deposits are non-refundable, and will be applied as a credit towards your rent. Also, Please ensure that all Money Orders/Cashier’s Checks are made payable to: UACT Associates Corporation Other general questions & answers

Q.1. How to see a particular Unit that is coming up?

A. Please make an appointment at the above telephone number if you would like to pay a visit to the particular studio/Efficiency/apartment at a mutually convenient time.

Q.2. What is the email contact and office address?

A. The email address is The Office address is: 3705, Powelton Avenue, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104. U.S.A. Click here to see the Street Map.

Q.3. Where else do these advertisements appear?

A. Advertisements are also given in Craigslist, drexel Triangle, University of Sciences(off campus housing) and University of Pennsylvania (off campus housing).

Q.4. How does this website help in locating a Unit?

A. On the home page a list of vacant accommodation is given with a link to the detailed page. Once you click it, it takes you to the page where you can see the picture, layout plan, street location and other details. These may help you in your decision.

Q.5. Once a decision is made how do you formalise it in black and white?

A. Once you have finalised your choice of accommodation, and the time frame, you need to visit the office of the land servant at an agreed time and fill in the ‘Rental Application’ and ‘Residential lease’ and pay three months advance in cash or cashier’s cheque in favour of UACT Associates Corporation (first month rent + security deposit+last month rent).

Q.6. Are pets acceptable?

A. Pets are generally not allowed, but exceptions may be made on a case-by-case basis if they are housebroken and well-trained (ie. non-barking, non-biting puppy)” The yearly fee is $400 in advance for the whole year.

Q.7. Is smoking allowed there?

A. No. Please remember all houses are in non-smoking zones. If one at all wants to smoke, it should be done 20 feet away from the door of the house.


It is very important for us to control mice in the building. If it comes to one unit it multiplies and spread to all other units very quickly. Mice feces near food is unhygienic. They need very little food to multiply rapidly. It is crucial that any possible foods is kept away and make it as hostile as possible for them. So I am requesting every one to comply with the following:

1. Trash must be taken out when full. Overflowing trash can is unacceptable.
2. Kitchen sink must be clean of dishes and food.
3. Stove top/oven, counter top, kitchen floor has to be free of food crumbs.
4. No food items or snack should be left on the floor.

If you do not strictly adhere to all of the above requests then it will be an invitation for mice in the entire building. I can not allow that since it is unhygienic and would affect all tenants. And there is evidence of mice currently present in your unit as per the exterminator. So I urge everyone to help me keep the building free of rodents and other pests.